The NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation (ACI) is the lead agency for innovation in clinical care in NSW.
They bring patients, clinicians and managers together to support the design and implementation of innovation in healthcare.
Are you a health consumer who wants to make a difference and help drive innovation?
ACI is looking for people to partner with who will:
- Share their personal experience and contribute the expertise that this experience brings
- Represent the voice of people within the wider NSW consumers community
- Be a resident of NSW and possess the following:
- An interest in improving health care.
- Willingness to provide advice and share your personal experience to improve health care.
- Understanding of the needs, issues and concerns of people, and their carers, who require palliative care health care services.
- Ability to work with, and represent, health care consumers.
- Ability to attend and participate in meetings and events.
- A willingness to keep all discussions confidential and maintain privacy
- A willingness to undergo a national police record check if required as a part of your role.
If you are interested in getting more involved with the End of Life and Palliative Care Network or Aged Health Network please complete the nomination form electronically here OR complete the document below and return it by email to ACI-PallCare@health.nsw.gov.au and/or ACI-AgedHealth@health.nsw.gov.au by Friday 24 June 2022