Become a member
We welcome membership from health professionals, volunteers and organisations.
Whether you are a health professional, a policy influencer or part of a connected sector, our member network equips and connects you with a range of people and resources to better serve the palliative care community.
We also encourage our vast network of volunteers to join.Become a Member
Our members have access to our Pallium publication, regular eNews bulletins, events, resources and networks along with discounts to our biennial state conference. And importantly, stay connected with all those who serve the palliative care community.
Membership is available also for any organisation that has an interest in palliative care. We have partnerships and relationships with organisations in a range of sectors, such as the aged care and allied health sectors. We equip with resources and connect sectors to enable effective facilitation of palliative care services for individuals, as well as support for friends and family.
Organisation membership entitles the nominated representative to one vote at meetings, and it entitles two people from the organisation to a member discount at conferences.
Membership fees & member benefits
The membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June.
- INDIVIDUAL: $ 75 per year
- STUDENTS: $ 22 per year
- SMALL ORGANISATIONS (5 or less employees): $ 300 per year
- ORGANISATIONS (More than 5 employees): $ 500 per year
- PALLIATIVE CARE VOLUNTEER: $ 0 per year
- ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER HEALTH WORKERS (Including Indigenous liaison officers and Indigenous community workers): $ 0 per year
All prices inclusive of GST.
- Subscription to “Pallium”, our journal with the latest news and views in palliative care.
- Substantial discounts to our state and national conferences, plus other events.
- Advance notification of career opportunities, and career development opportunities.
- Free entry to our Professional Education Day.
- Keeping you up to date with our fortnightly eNews.
- Connection with information, resources, and support.
- Sharing of knowledge and experience through the health professional community and associated networks.
- Representation of your voice, needs and interests to state and federal government.
- Exclusive access to virtual member circles where you can connect with your peers across the state on a topic of interest.
- Advertise job vacancies for free on our jobs portal.
- The opportunity to nominate for the Management Committee and contribute to the current and future direction of Palliative Care NSW.
Become a corporate partner through sponsoring events or developing projects with us. In the past we have had partnerships with a wide range of organisations.
Get in touch with our team today if you are interested in becoming a corporate partner!