We welcome membership from health professionals, volunteers and organisations.
Whether you are a health professional, a policy influencer or part of a connected sector, our member network equips and connects you with a range of people and resources to better serve the palliative care community.
We also encourage our vast network of volunteers to join.
Our members have access to our Pallium publication, regular eNews bulletins, events, resources and networks along with discounts to our biennial state conference. And importantly, stay connected with all those who serve the palliative care community.
Membership is available also for any organisation that has an interest in palliative care. We have partnerships and relationships with organisations in a range of sectors, such as the aged care and allied health sectors. We equip with resources and connect sectors to enable effective facilitation of palliative care services for individuals, as well as support for friends and family.
Organisation membership entitles the nominated representative to one vote at meetings, and it entitles two people from the organisation to a member discount at conferences.
Membership fees & member benefits
The membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June. From 1 April 2023 you are welcome to join and you will receive 3 months free membership to bring you into line with the membership year.
- INDIVIDUAL: $ 75 a year
- STUDENTS: $ 22 a year
- PALLIATIVE CARE VOLUNTEER: $ 0 a year
- SMALL ORGANISATIONS (5 or less employees): $ 300 a year
- ORGANISATIONS (More than 5 employees): $ 500 a year
All prices inclusive of GST.
- Free registration at our annual Professional Education Day
- Free registration to other workshops and online events
- Subscription to “Pallium”, our quarterly journal with the latest news and views in palliative care
- Early Bird invitations and discounts for our state and national conferences, plus other events
- Keeping you up to date with regular eNews
- Connection with information, resources and support
- Sharing of knowledge and experience through the health professional community
- Representation of your voice, needs and interests to state and federal government
Become a corporate partner through sponsoring events or developing projects with us. In the past we have had partnerships with a wide range of organisations.
Get in touch with our team today if you are interested in becoming a corporate partner!
Executive Officer, Palliative Care NSW 706/50 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Become a member
Connect with our network.
Receive discounts, benefits and more.
Special rates for volunteers.