Research Fellow, Palliative and Supportive Care
- Position based at Pallister House, Greenwich Hospital.
- Part time (0.6 FTE), flexible working arrangements. Three years fixed term position.
- Provide high level support for research in palliative and supportive care
HammondCare is looking for a post-doctoral researcher, who has a passion for research which can improve palliative and supportive care. Working within the Centre for Learning & Research in Palliative Care, the Research Fellow provides high level support for the research effort in palliative & supportive care across the organisation.
This role offers a post-doctoral researcher an excellent opportunity to develop their research skills, experience and track record within the themes of palliative and supportive care.
You will have completed, or about to submit, your PhD in a relevant health-related or social science discipline, with:
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action
- Experience in mixed methods health services research in relevant field
- Track record of publication in peer-reviewed journals
- Skills in quantitative and/or qualitative research methods (ideally both)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound understanding of ethical issues and competence in writing ethics applications
- Clinical background in relevant field desirable
Closing Date: 1st August 2021
For further information about the role and the information pack can be found at https://www.hammond.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/RF-NSW
For enquiries please contact Prof Josephine Clayton, Director, Centre for Learning & Research in Palliative Care, HammondCare on firstname.lastname@example.org