Applications close 15th December 2018.
Ready for a new challenge in 2019? A Transitional Nurse Practitioner (Permanent Full Time) is wanted in Goulburn, part of the Southern NSW Local Health District.
“Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, well-being and independence.”
The Nurse Practitioner provides person-centered care at an advanced nursing practice level incorporating diagnostic and treatment interventions using a high level knowledge, skills and autonomy to achieve people focused quality care.
- Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) who is endorsed to practice as a Nurse Practitioner by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia OR Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) working towards Nurse Practitioner endorsement with 5 years post graduate experience and at least 3 years in the relevant field.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in the absence of a Medical Practitioner to provide quality care together with the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated exceptional clinical communication through the use of information technology, written and verbal means and sound interpersonal skills with the capacity to interact with others in a personable and professional manner.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge in the application of evidence based practice in implementing individualised person-centred care, diagnostic and treatment interventions at an advanced level with a commitment to quality improvement.
- Evidence of participation in own professional development, a commitment to maintaining competence and enhancement of skills, willingness to apply and share professional expertise as a resource person and mentor others within the field of practice.
Applications Close: 15 December 2018.
(Pic credit Destination NSW)