Your membership entitles you to:
- Our quarterly newsletter ‘Pallium’
- Substantial discounts at both the PCNSW and Palliative Care Australia (PCA) Conferences
- Regular email updates
- Representation through your Management Committee to NSW government on state issues
- Representation through the on PCA Council to the Australian government on federal issues
- And much more!
Who can join?
Individual category – Anyone with an interest in palliative care in NSW.
Volunteer – Anyone who is volunteering in palliative care in NSW.
Institution – Any organisation which has an interest in palliative care in NSW. Institutional membership entitles the nominated representative to one vote at meetings, and it entitles one person from the organisation to a member discount at conferences.
The membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June. If you are joining half way through the year, you will be charged half the full year price. All prices are inclusive of GST:
Individual = $75 per year for a full year, or pro-rata $6.25 per month for part of a year.
Volunteer = $22 per year for a full year, no pro rata arrangements sorry
Institution = $550 per year.
How do I pay?
- Pay online OR
- Download the form, then post-and-pay by credit card or over the phone:
- No events