This year's Professional Education Day Forum will be held on the 25th May 2018 in Western Sydney at the famous Rooty Hill RSL Club.
- Dr Sally Greenaway will reflect on palliative care in Western Sydney
- Helen Smith CNC will talk about what matters most
- Sue Hanson will update you on the 2018 National Palliative Care Standards
- Dr Coralie Wales will speak about what people of CALD backgrounds really want when they’re dying
- Colleen Carter will talk about Authorised Care Planning AND MORE!
What: Professional Education Day Forum 2018.
When: Friday 25th May 2018, registrations from 8:30am.
Where: Rooty Hill RSL, 33 Railway St, Rooty Hill (scroll down for map).
Getting there: Free parking available on site, trains and buses service the area.
Program: Click here to download the Program [1MB, pdf] (as at 18 May 2018).
About: The Palliative Care NSW Professional Education Day Forum is held annually in National Palliative Care Week during May. The event is open to anyone with a professional interest in palliative care.