The PCNSW Professional Education Forum is held annually in National Palliative Care Week during May.
This year we are taking you to Western Sydney and heading for the famous Rooty Hill RSL Club.
The Forum will be held on Friday 25 May from 8.30am for a 9am start. Speakers include:
- Dr Sally Greenaway will reflect on palliative care in Western Sydney
- Helen Smith CNC will talk about what matters most
- Sue Hanson will update you on the Standards
- Dr Corallie Wales will speak about what people of CALD backgrounds really want when they’re dying
- Colleen Carter will talk about Authorised Care Planning AND MORE!
Registrations are now open – as always it’s free for members but we do have to charge non-members $40 to cover costs.
Rooty Hill RSL is located at 33 Railway St Rooty Hill. There is free parking and a choice of trains and buses.
Full program will be up on the website next week. Please click here to register.
This event is part of National Palliative Care Week – What Matters Most to you? Register your event here.