Nominations are now open for the Palliative Care Australia National Awards, which include three new award categories. The awards are aimed at recognising innovation, teamwork and emerging talent in the palliative care sector by individuals and organisations.
Categories for individual awards include:
- Emerging leader
- Emerging researcher
- Excellence in palliative care – rural and remote – NEW AWARD
- Excellence in palliative care in an aged care setting – NEW AWARD
- Outstanding achievement by a volunteer – NEW AWARD
Categories for organisations/teams include:
- Outstanding teamwork award
- Innovation in Palliative Care
Nominations close Friday 14th July. Further information is available here.