Submissions are now open for Palliative Care Australia’s 2017 Online Art Competition.
Part of their Dying to Talk promotion, the competition is now in it’s second year. This year’s theme is Connection with Community and entries may be paintings, drawings, photographs or objects.
There are three prizes on offer:
- Overall winner as chosen by the panel of judges – $1,000 prize money.
- People’s Choice as voted by the Australian public – $1,000 prize money.
- PCA prize as chosen by Palliative Care Australia – non-monetary prize to have your artwork featured on our marketing and promotional material.
The judges will make their decision on the winners based on:
- The high-resolution photograph of the artwork – so please make sure the photo of your artwork is clear enough to see the detail of your work.
- The description of how your artwork fits with the theme Connection in Community (max. 100 words).
The competition will close on Monday the 31st of July.