– Aged Care Services NSW/ACT – the peak body for not-for-profit residential and community-based aged care services.
– Provides support, information, counselling, education and respite services for people dealing with the challenges of dementia throughout NSW.
– Website for the Australian and New Zealand Society of Palliative Medicine.
– Benevolent Society of NSW – The Benevolent Society works with individuals and communities in metropolitan, regional and rural New South Wales and in South East Queensland.
– Cancer Institute NSW.
– Carers NSW: the not-for-profit organisation dedicated to improving the lives of carers in NSW.
– Australia ‘s palliative care knowledge network includes latest information for patients and families, health care providers and researchers.
– The official website of the Together! Cultural connections for quality care at the end of life international palliative care conference, planned for Perth 24-27 September 2009.
– Council On The Ageing NSW the peak non-profit seniors’ organisation in NSW.
– NSW Department of Ageing, Disability and Home Care.
– The Australian Palliative Care Foundation, which provides grants for palliative care research and education each year.
– NSW Department of Health.
– Australian resources and information designed for people dealing with the impact of life limiting illness, dying, death and bereavement as patients, families, carers and colleagues in the workplace.
– Australia ‘s National Community Education Initiative – includes stories and practical information for the entire community.
– The Motor Neurone Disease Association of NSW.
– Multiple Sclerosis Association of NSW.
– The leading non-government advocacy and action cancer charity in NSW.
– The website for Palliative Care Australia , the peak body for end of life and palliative care – includes information about palliative care services, national projects and initiatives, policy and advocacy etc, and an opportunity to join the PCA Connect mailing list.
– Website for Palliative Care Nurses Australia.
– Pilotlight is an Australian not-for-profit organisation committed to igniting social change, and publisher of the EXCELLENT book: ‘Dying to know – Bringing death to life’.
– The website for International Hospice Palliative Care Day, held in early October each year.
– An information website for people with cancer, their families and friends.
– The Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network
– A wide range of free resources about end of life care ( USA )
– The Canadian Hospice and Palliative Care Association – website in French and English
– The International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
– The National Hospice and Palliative Care Organisation (USA)
- After the 2015 NSW Election – what’s next?
- NSW Rural Palliative Care Nurses Meeting Bathurst March 12 & 13 2015
- Palliative Care NSW endorses AMA’s call for improved access to out of hospital palliative care
- Public Health and Palliative Care International Conference Bristol May 2015
- PCNSW AGM Thursday 23rd October 2014
- National Palliative Care Week
- 24 May 15
- NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services – Quarterly Meeting
- 28 May 15
- Palliative Care Volunteer Conference 2015
- 29 May 15